Tuesday, May 15, 2018

5.15

COLOR VALUES:

RGB 190 202 234
HEX/HTML BECAEA
CMYK 26 9 0 0

❝ It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.❞

j.k ROwling
Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets

5/15/18. Today was also an okay day. Not much occurred. I ran 5.5 miles, and it felt good to run again since track & field. It's almost the end of my freshman year of high school, and I have so many essays & tests & exams to make up for my goal of having straight A's this semester. I shouldn't really procrastinate this week, or the next, so I'm trying to limit my time by substituting my "wasted" time on social media for this blog or reading. The reason I chose that quote above is because it takes me back to the time when I was panicking whether to choose a different elective instead of music. I've been playing that instrument for about 4~5 years, and that made me reluctant to quit. But I learned how to move on, and pursue something that I was more passionate about.

No comments:

Post a Comment