Monday, May 28, 2018

5.28

COLOR VALUES:

RGB 194 228 219
HEX/HTML C2E5DB
CMYK VALUES N/A

❝Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.❞

Dalai Lama XIV

5/28/18. Memorial Day. Today was a good day. I was feeling a bit lazy in the morning, but I at least read a lot of Outliers. I was feeling a bit more productive after I did a deep cleaning of my room. Later, I practiced my instrument for the first time ever, literally. I don't feel like going to school tomorrow because I need to act out one of the scenes from Much Ado About Nothing by Shakespeare. Even worse, I need to do it alone. Speaking and performing in front of all my classmates are one of my biggest fears. It makes feel like I'm dying slowly inside because I feel so many eyes burning on me. Anyways, I hope I do well on it because it'll be my last summative assignment to raise my grade. May tomorrow be another good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment