Wednesday, May 16, 2018

5.16

COLOR VALUES:

RGB 220 212 148
HEX/HTML DCD494
CMYK values n/a

❝ Above all, don't lie to yourself. The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect he ceases to love.❞

Fyodor Dostoyevsky
THe Brothers Karamazov

5/16/18. Today was also an okay day. Yesterday night was a mess. I was procrastinating and didn't feel productive at all. I know it's almost the end of my freshman year, but I was so distracted. It was the worst feeling. I knew inside that I had a lot of homework to complete, but my outer body was acting really lazy. It felt like I was trapped inside my own body. I couldn't control my procrastination and it felt terrible afterwards because I slept late again too. I wish I can learn how to manage my time more, and keep to that lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment