Sunday, June 3, 2018

6.3

COLOR VALUES:

RGB 233 156 52
HEX/HTML e99c34
CMYK 0 45 94 0

❝Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.❞

Roy t. bennett
The Light in the heart

6/3/18. Today was a bittersweet day. I studied for my science final for more than six hours now, but I'm still stuck on every single unit. Ugh, I wish I got an A for putting in effort. God, I really hope I get an A on this. I have the history debate too, tomorrow. It really sucks because I wanted the last week of school to just be relaxed. But then again, we have finals all crammed like mine are. I hope I do well, please... Anyways at like six in the evening I went outside to meet with two of my friends. Actually, one of them I met today for the first time. She was super talkative, too much for my liking. I was just dazed and was super lost because I had so much on my mind when she was talking (rambling). I was super overwhelmed of how fast she talked. Anyways the friend I was already friends with came to join the table after like fifteen minutes. We ate and talked. I was kind of stressed out by how happy they were because I was having so much on my mind, meanwhile they seemed to be having the time of their lives. Anyways I came back home being super anxious. I didn't feel good but Mom knew that something was wrong. She tried talking to me, but I was already so fed up with finals and exams and what happened at the meeting with the two friends. It took me more than ten minutes to open up until she finally convinced me to spill something out. She talked me out some stuff, but at the time I was still feeling anxious. But as always, she actually cared for me, and I could feel that. I felt so guilty for being so selfish and rude to her for the past three years (ever since I started acting like a brat to her). I felt like I needed to be a better daughter. I promise myself I will never talk back to her. I feel so sorry for Mom. She had to put up with all my crap but still she didn't let all my rude comments break our relationship. I regret every single thing that disappointed her. But I will make it up to her. May tomorrow be a much better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment