Monday, June 4, 2018

6.4

COLOR VALUES:

RGB 229 207 97
HEX/HTML E5CF61
CMYK 0 6 72 11

❝Knowing too much of your future is never a good thing.❞

Rick riordan
the lightening thief

6/4/18. Today was an okay day. I had my history debate which went by super quickly. I forgot what I say instantly after I gave my closing statement. I kind of stuttered, but not too much, I hope so. Then I had my science final which I kind of failed (75%). I hate the science department at my school. My teacher was also trying to rush everything during the test. Anyways I forgot about that too cause, well, colleges don't look at your transcripts from freshman year right..? I hope so. I want to do better next year. I promise myself I will not get another B on the report card. Anyways, after I ate dinner, I went out for a run with my friend and ran about 3-4 miles. I'm reading this book called It's Kind of a Funny Story, and the main character, Craig, deals with something I recently felt. Well, he's clinically depressed, but I love that book so much because I can actually related to someone, at least, a fictional character. I hope tomorrow is a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment